I don’t do consulting for a living. My time is all spent on my projects. When I have free time, I want to spend it with my family, good friends, golf in summer, skiing in winter, and recharge my mental energy.
However, if you find my input valuable, you can book a video call session with me.
I only do one session per week. People book me for things like:
- Product interview, validate business idea, landing page review
- Try out a new open-source product, give feedback and suggestions
- Discuss technical issues, sometimes write code
- Help with setting up websites and systems
- Learn about software that I use and stacks I build with
Topics can include among other things:
- SAP: ABAP, Basis, BW, BW/4HANA
- Open-source: abapGit, abaplint, Git, GitHub
- WordPress: General, plug-ins, themes, LMS, e-commerce
After you make payment, we will arrange a date and time based on our mutual availability.
⏱️ 30 minutes
⏰ 60 minutes
💰 Secure payment by Lemonsqueezy, price is in USD, VAT may apply.
⚖️ When you book and make a payment, you agree with the Terms of Service below.
Terms of Service
- I will participate in an online video call session with you using an online video service like Zoom.
- I will help you with anything that is within my expertise and that may be valuable for you. If I don’t know a solution, I will try to find one.
- The fee is agreed upon before the session and must be paid in advance.
- I will refund you in full if our session cannot be arranged.
- I will refund you 50% of the fee if you are not happy with the session within the first 15 minutes.
- I will keep the details of our discussion in private indefinitely. However, you should be careful not to disclose any confidential details during our session. I will not sign an NDA.
- You can record the session if you would like to rewatch it. However, you cannot post the recording publicly and must ask for my consent if you need to use it for other purposes.
- I will not be held responsible for any damages, liabilities, or losses that may result from my suggestions, feedback, or from anything else we discuss.
- If any new intellectual property is created during our session and there is a disagreement about the intellectual property’s ownership, we will resolve it together in good faith.
- For legal purposes, this service is provided to you by Marc Bernard Tools, registered at 14 Bernard Ave, Toronto, ON, M5R 1R2, Canada. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.